Salary and Benefits Surveys
- Higher Education Law at a Glance
- What it Means to Advance Your In-House Career: A Discussion with Deborah Ben-Canaan of Major, Lindsey & Africa, In-house Access, Association of Corporate Counsel, January 13, 2016.
- Upcoming In-house Interview? Make the Best Impression, Inhouseblog, GoInhouse.com, February 6, 2016.
- In-house Job Things to Think About, In-house Access, Association of Corporate Counsel, May 18, 2015.
- Making It Past the First Round, The Chronicle of Higher Education, October 14, 2013.
- The Etiquette of Accepting a Job Offer, The Chronicle of Higher Education, April 2013.
- Advice for Young In-House Lawyers: Understanding the Value of Questions, Jason Mosley, Inside Counsel, May 2013.
- Top Ten Things I Know Now that I Wish I Knew Then, Bernadette Bulacan, Association of Corporate Counsel, August 2012.
- Ten Practical Tips for the New General Counsel, The Huron Legal Institute, 2012.
- Inside Experts: 10 Pieces of Advice from a Seasoned In-House Lawyer, Eric Esperne, Inside Counsel, December 2011.
Sample Position Descriptions
- View NACUA Career Center Postings
- Search the NACUANET Archives
- NOTE: To search for position announcements in NACUANET, add “Position Announcement” to the position title when entering your search term. For example, entering the search term “’Position Announcement’ ‘Assistant General Counsel’” will yield NACUANET Archive results for Assistant General Counsel Position Announcements.
- Still unable to find what you’re looking for? NACUA Staff is happy to help you find a sample job description. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.