1. What’s included in this online course?
This online course contains four modules. The modules consist of (1) a pre-recorded webinar (2) suggested readings and resources and (3) a self-assessment.
In addition to these modules, one forum (i.e., live webinars) will be offered in the fall of 2023 during which course participants will have an opportunity to directly interact with and ask questions of the course instructors. A second forum may be offered based upon course registrants’ interest. Both of these forums are recorded.
2. Is this course conducted in real time?
No, the course is asynchronous. Once registered, you will be able to view the instructors' presentations at your convenience – at home, the office, or anywhere there is a connection to the Internet. However, there will be one – two course forums offered (i.e., live webinars) during which you will have the opportunity to interact with the course instructors and ask questions.
3. How can I ask the instructors questions?
You may ask questions of the instructors during the course’s forums (i.e., live webinars). The instructors will answer as many questions as they are able in the time allotted. Please visit the schedule page to view the dates of the forums.
4. Can I access the course’s live forums if I register after they are offered?
Yes, the live forums will be recorded and will be available for registrants on the course website approximately one week after the date of the forum.
5. Will I receive a certificate for completing the course?
Yes, course participants will receive a certificate of completion for the course provided that they complete all of the required elements of each of the modules including (1) watching the pre-recorded webinar (2) completing the suggested readings and (3) receiving a passing score on each of the assessments.
6. Can I access the course’s live classes and forums if I register after they are offered?
Yes, the live classes and forums will be recorded and will be available for registrants on the course website approximately one week after the date of the class.
7. Do I have to register as an individual or can my institution register as a site?
Courses are open for individual registration only and access should not be shared.
8. How much time can I expect to spend on the course per week?
You can expect to spend approximately 2-3 hours per week on course materials including viewing the instructors’ presentations, reading assignments, and completing assessments. Course participants are also expected to complete a course evaluation.
9. When will I receive information on how to log on to the online course I registered for?
You may access the course by logging into the course platform. A link to the platform will also be included in your order confirmation email. Check your junk filter if you do not receive the order confirmation email shortly after you register.
10. Will I receive a certificate for completing the course?
Yes, course participants will receive a certificate of completion for the course provided that they complete all of the required elements of each of the modules including (1) watching the live class or pre-recorded webinar (2) completing the suggested readings and (3) receiving a passing score on each of the assessments.
11. Do I need any special equipment to participate in the course?
To participate in the online course, you will need a PC or Mac with an Internet connection, loaded with a Web browser. You will also need Adobe Reader for reading PDF files which is available for free download from www.adobe.com. Cookies must be enabled and pop ups for the site must be allowed.
12. Can I receive CLE credit for participating in the course?
NACUA will apply to the MCLE of every state after the completion of the online course. You may be eligible to receive CLE credit for participating in a NACUA online course. MCLE credit is subject to each state's rules and regulations. States differ in their definition of "CLE". For more information, visit our CLE Credit page.
13. What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds for online courses.
14. Who is eligible to attend the course?
Click here for course eligibility information.
15. How long will I have access to the course?
Participants can access course materials for 365 days from the date of purchase.
16. Who do I contact if I have questions?
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (202) 833-8390.