In This Section:

JCUL Questions and Answers

1. How do I submit an article for publication in the JCUL?

Please see Instructions for Authors.

2. How to get back issues of the JCUL?

To place an order for back issues of the Journal, published more than one year ago, contact William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14209; tel: (800) 828-7571.

3. How can I get copies of an article that appeared in a past issue of the JCUL?

Westlaw has selected coverage of articles since 1984 and full coverage of articles from 1993 to present. Electronic copies of most JCUL articles published since Volume 31 No. 1 (2004) are also available through NACUA Legal Resources. In addition, Legal Resources staff can provide paper copies of any article published since the Journal’s inception.

4. How do I get permission to reprint an article from the JCUL?

Articles in the Journal of College and University Law may be copied for use by non-profit education institutions for scholarly or instructional purposes only, provided that 1) copies are distributed at or below cost; 2) the author and the Journal are identified, and 3) proper notice of the copyright appears on each copy. Other requests for permission to reprint an article for a one-time or other use must be submitted in writing to NACUA, (One Dupont Circle, Washington, DC, 20036) or via e-mail to lrs@nacua.org. Articles, artwork and graphics may not under any circumstances be resold or redistributed for compensation of any kind without the prior written approval of the National Association of College and University Attorneys.