1. What’s included in this online course?
This fourteen-module course contains video recorded classes and supplemental reading materials. In addition to 14 classes and accompanying materials, this course will meet the experts sessions, networking circles, and a forum. These live events are conducted virtually via Zoom and are not recorded. Please refer to the course schedule for dates.
2. What are classes? Are they conducted in real time, and will they be recorded?
Classes are recorded segments on a particular topic. Veteran NACUA members will present the topic via video.
3. What are forums? Are they conducted in real time, and will they be recorded?
Live forums are supplemental to the online course and are intended to afford course participants the opportunity to interact with select course instructors and other course participants in a live setting via Zoom.
4. How do I access the course materials?
The online course, all course materials, and recordings of classes are available for viewing on the course platform.
5. How can I ask the instructors questions?
You can ask questions of your instructors during live "Meet the Experts" forums. The instructors will answer as many questions as they are able in the time allotted.
6. Can I access recordings of the classes if I register after they are offered?
The classes are recorded and are available for registrants on the course platform.
7. Do I need any special equipment to participate in the course?
To participate in the online course, you will need a PC or Mac with an Internet connection, loaded with a Web browser. You will also need Adobe Reader for reading PDF files which is available for free download from www.adobe.com. Cookies must be enabled and pop ups for the site must be allowed.
8. Do I have to register as an individual or can my institution register as a site?
Courses are open for individual registration only.
9. Can I receive CLE credit for participating in the course?
For detailed information on receiving CLE credit, visit our CLE credit page.
There are no refunds for online courses.
11. Who is eligible to attend the course?
Click here for course eligibility information.
12. How long will I have access to the course?
Participants can access course materials for 365 days from the date of purchase. NACUA is not able to extend access to the course after it expires. Participants must repurchase the course in order to extend access.
13. Who do I contact if I have questions?
Contact NACUA at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about CLE credits or content. For technical support questions, contact email@example.com.