- Higher Education Law at a Glance
- 60 Tips in 60 Minutes for University Attorneys, NACUA
- Association of Corporate Counsel In-House Jobline Resources, ACC
- What it Means to Advance Your In-House Career: A Discussion with Deborah Ben-Canaan of Major, Lindsey & Africa, In-house Access, ACC
- Upcoming In-house Interview? Make the Best Impression, Inhouseblog, GoInhouse.com.
- Making It Past the First Round, The Chronicle of Higher Education, October 14, 2013.
- The Etiquette of Accepting a Job Offer, The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Top Ten Things I Know Now that I Wish I Knew Then, Bernadette Bulacan, ACC, August 2012.
Sample Position Descriptions
- View NACUA Career Center Postings
- Search the NACUANET Community Discussion
- NOTE: To search for position announcements in NACUANET, add “Position Announcement” to the position title when entering your search term. For example, entering the search term “’Position Announcement’ ‘Assistant General Counsel’” will yield NACUANET Archive results for Assistant General Counsel Position Announcements.
- Still unable to find what you’re looking for? NACUA Staff is happy to help you find a sample job description. Contact us at email@example.com.