Union organizing and other labor actions are sweeping campuses across the country. Counsel are intimately tied up in these activities as clients look to them for answers and advice in navigating this complex landscape of higher education labor relations. Join us for a two-hour exploration of ethical challenges on college campuses, where we unravel complex scenarios, offer practical insights, and equip legal professionals with the knowledge needed to navigate labor ethics in academe.
Two expert NACUA member attorneys will elevate your understanding of the intersection of ethics and labor law by diving into the following areas:
- Overview of labor dynamics on college and university campuses, including key players and stakeholders.
- Recent legal developments and activity impacting higher education labor relations.
- Counsel’s ethical obligations both broadly and under the Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Ethical challenges that commonly arise in labor relations through illustrative examples.
- Strategies for avoiding ethical pitfalls.
Who should attend?
This webinar will be of interest to college and university counsel who handle labor and employment matters as well as campus administrators with significant responsibilities related to labor and employment law, personnel, and human resources.
Register now for a concise, impactful learning experience and to receive ethics CLE credits!