Baylor University is committed to providing a safe and equitable learning, living, and working environment for all members of the University community. As we continue to build a best-in-class Office of Equity office, Baylor is seeking to fill two strategic positions, The Associate Vice President for Equity and Title IX Coordinator. Both positions may be viewed at https://jobs.baylor.edu/.
Title IX Coordinator Position Overview
The Title IX Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the University's Title IX compliance program and leading the University's effort to build and maintain a culture that supports student safety and equity on the basis of sex and gender.
A Master's Degree or Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school, three years of relevant work experience, and a Christian faith are required. A Doctorate degree and five years of relevant work experience are preferred.
The Baylor Experience
As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions*. For more information, see baylor.edu/about.
- Experience the culture of working for an institution consistently ranked as a “Great College to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (baylor.edu/about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for staff and qualified dependents*
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience Baylor through many more wonderful events and programs that take place on campus each year
*For more details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.baylor.edu/hr
View the full position description: Title IX Coordinator. Please submit an on-line application at https://jobs.baylor.edu along with a cover letter and resume.
Apply Here: http://www.click2apply.net/qxpc7fbpwft9p47d