- Log in with your NACUA username and password by clicking on "Member Login" in the upper right hand corner of this page (Non-members will receive this separately via email).
- Click the link "Access Materials Here" above.
- Scroll down and click on the session you are interested in
- Click on the "Resources" tab.
- Select the file you want to view.
Online Materials Access
Get everything you need for the Annual Conference online! With our new web-based technology, participants can download materials in real time and take notes directly onto downloaded pages. Materials received prior to the Annual Conference will be made available online before the event so that you can print what you need in advance.
Detailed information regarding how to access conference materials will be sent to registrants in advance of the conference. NACUA staff will be onsite to offer assistance. If you have any questions regarding materials, please contact the NACUA office at 202-833-8390.
Binder of Materials
Please note that we will no longer be distributing hard copy materials on site. Hard copy binders of all Lawyers New to Higher Education Workshop session materials are also available for purchase for $119 and will be shipped after the Annual Conference. If you did not purchase one when you registered and wish to do so, visit the registration desk once on site.