VCU Health System's Legal Counsel is seeking a full time Associate-General Counsel for Payor Relations. This position is a key team member in the Office of the General Counsel reporting to and performing services under the direction of the Vice President and General Counsel for VCU Health System.
- Juris Doctor or equivalent degree from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association.
- A minimum of 5 years of legal work experience with a law firm or as in-house legal department preferably performing legal services for hospitals, health systems, health care delivery organizations, or integrated delivery systems.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the corporate practice of medicine.
- Experience navigating complex corporate healthcare organizations and academic medical centers.
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For a full position description and to apply visit: www.vcuhealth.org/careers