FN7.   Students planning to engage in such transactions must carry a letter from the licensed institution stating: (1) the institution’s license number, (2) that the student is currently enrolled in an undergraduate or a graduate degree program at the institution or is a full-time permanent employee of the institution, and (3) that the travel is part of a structured educational program of the institution.  (Cuban Assets Control Regulations (“CACR”), 31 CFR 515.565(a) (1).)