NACUA is pleased to announce that the 2013 Joint Salary & Benefits and Provision of Legal Services Survey Reportis now available for purchase. This survey of all NACUA in-house chief legal officers (and chief legal counsel for campuses within multi-campus systems) was conducted this spring and yielded an excellent response rate of 44%. The survey includes 200 pages of data for institutions from the most recently concluded fiscal year.
The Survey covers topics such as:
- Salary and Benefits Data for the Institution’s Chief Legal Officer
- Salary and Benefits Data for the Deputy Chief Legal Officer - NEW!
- Salary and Benefits Data for Other In-House Attorney Positions
- Use of Outside Counsel Services and Other Law Office Management Information
The Report includes the following institutional aggregations:
- Type of Entity
- Carnegie Classification
- Public/Private Institutions
- Institution’s Operating Budget
- Student Enrollment
- Number of FTE Employees
The Report also includes the following attorney aggregations:
- Years of Experience Practicing Law in Higher Education
- Years in Current Position
- Member Participant Rate: $199
- Member Non-Participant Rate: $299
- Non-Member Rate: $500
Participating Institutions | Complimentary Customized Reports:
All institutions that participated in this year’s survey will also receive, at no additional cost, an individualized, customized report directly from NACUA’s survey administrator, Industry Insights, that compares their responses to selected questions with the responses of comparable participating institutions. These reports will be sent electronically to each participating institution within the coming week.
If you have any questions about this report,please contact Paul Parsons, NACUA’s Deputy CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org